We are excited to announce that in partnership with BUILD Bangladesh, we will be launching our Spark* Accelerator Program in Bangladesh in early 2016.
In the meantime, we are on the lookout for someone who can own the following roles as the CEO of our Bangladesh operations! If you or someone you know would be a great fit, please apply below and/or share with your networks!
- You are most likely to be a Bangladeshi. You understand your country, how things work and you are super passionate about seeing positive changes in Bangladesh. Spark* backs local leaders with local solutions, so our Bangladeshi CEO is going to be most powerful if they can propose and execute on local solutions!
- You can walk into a room full of intimidating donors and corporates and pitch so well that they all want to get on board with the Spark* vision. (Nb. We will train you like a prize fighter in the Spark* pitch!)
- You can facilitate a workshop for five days and nights with fifteen brilliant emerging impact entrepreneurs and have the guts to continually challenge and stretch them. (Nb. You will deliver the kick ass Spark* model which we will train and support you in, so you are not having to create content here!)
- You are someone who backs up your words with action. You have built non-profitsor businesses before and are an entrepreneur yourself.
- One of your best friends is a whiteboard. You can strategise like a military General and come up with creative ways to grow Spark* Bangladesh.
- You love people and people love you. As the CEO you will be responsible for building an awesome team of volunteers and keeping them engaged.
- You think local Changemakers rule. We believe passionately that local social entrepreneurs provide the best solutions to poverty, and you will love supporting the Spark* Changemakers as they grow their ventures.
- You are a player. Not in a bad way, but in an ‘I know lots of people and can connect Spark* Bangladesh to some amazing partners’ kind of way.
- You hate bureaucracy but you love systems. You are organised, and have a love for good processes!
- You are a leader. You have led before and you can’t wait to lead again. While you were leading you got awesome things achieved.
- You are super smart, confident, honest and accountable when it comes to preparing, administering and reporting on budgets.
- You will be super consistent, reporting clearly and as much as needed to the Spark* International team.