An exciting opportunity to join our team in Bangladesh!
We are looking for a program assistant to join our team in Dhaka to support the CEO of Spark* Bangladesh.
We are looking for someone who can own the following roles:
- You are most likely to be a Bangladeshi. You understand your country, how things work and you are super passionate about seeing positive changes in Bangladesh. Spark* backs local leaders with local solutions, so our Bangladeshi Program Assistant is going to play a powerful role along with the CEO if they can propose and execute on local solutions!
- You can organise a workshop for five days and nights with fifteen brilliant emerging impact entrepreneurs.
- You can organise half day meet-up events with 30-50 entrepreneurs, ecosystem players and would be entrepreneurs.
- You are someone who backs up your words with action. You have worked with youth organisations or startups before and aware about the startup ecosystem of Bangladesh.
- You think local Changemakers rule. We believe passionately that local social entrepreneurs provide the best solutions to poverty, and you will love supporting the Spark* entrepreneurs as they grow their ventures.
- You are a player. Not in a bad way, but in an ‘I know lots of people and can connect Spark* Bangladesh to some amazing partners’ kind of way.
- You hate bureaucracy but you love systems. You are organised, and have a love for good processes!
- You will be super consistent, reporting clearly and as much as needed to the Spark* Bangladesh CEO.
If you or someone you know would be a great fit, please apply below and/or share with your networks!
Download the full position description here.
Please email Shazeeb@sparkinternational.org with a CV, a link to your Linkedin profile AND a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the role.